How to Boost the Cell Phone Signal in Your RV
If you’re looking for a way to boost your cell phone signal, this product is for you!
If you’re an RVer, you’ve probably experienced less than optimal cell phone reception on your travels. In this video, RV expert Mark Polk shares his favorite product for improving your cell phone signal and show you how to install it. With this addition to your RV you’ll get an improved signal no matter which KOA you roam to!
Top Tips From This Video
- The weBoost Drive 4GX RV cellular signal booster is designed specifically for RV owners and can boost your signal up to 32 times
- Dropped calls and slow data are generally caused by one of three things
- Your distance from a cell tower
- Building materials used in RVs
- Obstructions from objects around you like trees
- Follow the steps in the video to install your booster
- You’ll need install an outside adapter and an internal booster
- If you’re not comfortable installing the weBoost yourself, contact a reputable RV repair facility
- Once installed, follow the instructions in the manual to measure your booster performance
About the Expert
KOA’s resident RV expert, Mark Polk, and his wife Dawn started RV Education 101 in 1999. Since that time RV Education 101 has helped educate millions of RV owners and RV enthusiasts on how to properly and safely use and maintain their RV. Mark’s favorite past times are RVing in their 35-foot Type A motorhome, and restoring vintage RVs, classic cars and trucks. For more information on using, enjoying and maintaining your RV visit RV Education 101.