How to Make Grilled Pizza
Delicious homemade pizza meets camping in this easy grilling recipe.
Add some fun to your usual camping menu with our grilled pizza recipe. The best part about this quick camping dinner? It can easily be customized with favorite toppings to please even the pickiest of campers.
- Olive oil
- 1 can of pre-made pizza crust
- Pizza sauce (canned or homemade)
- Sliced mozzarella or cheese of choice
- Favorite pizza toppings
- Prepare heated grill with a coating of olive oil
- Roll out pizza dough and stretch before cutting into halves
- Place each half on the oiled grill for a few minutes, flip dough to ensure even baking
- Once crust is cooked, add pizza sauce and sliced mozzarella cheese
- Add additional toppings of your choice such as tomatoes, pepperoni or mushrooms and cook until cheese is melted
- Remove from grill and add additional fresh toppings, such as basil, before cutting and serving
Looking for more great recipes? Visit our collection of favorite camping recipes submitted by campers just like you!